CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Odd face and hair symptoms. Really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read...

Heathbutts Views: 3,044
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,270,609

Re: Odd face and hair symptoms. Really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read...

Thank you for your responses.

I do suspect parasites although I have only seen actual crawling thingy 2 maybe 3 times and I suspected that possibly the insects or parasites are attracted to something happening to my skin and not the real problem but I honestly do not know. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the O2 I will immediately start researching and trying that out!!

Sharkman, I've worried so much that it could be what you suggested however, I never have had any dry throat, coughing itchy booty problems. In fact I have zero belly symptoms that I'm aware of anyway.

I wish I could go to a doctor for some answers but tried that already many times. Only got ivermectin rx and that really made me feel awful and really hurt my skin and body when going into the sun.

Something interesting, I have a 20 year old special needs child and when I wake up and first notice I'm having a flare up when I go to get her up and ready never fails she also will be showing similar symptoms. And now my 11 year old is starting to show a small amount of symptoms. Such as, rashes, weird hairs, toe fungus etc

Thanks for your input I'm going to start researching the info in your post Sharkman. I've, by the way, been reading all your posts Sharkman this past year and want to thank you for posting here on curezone for those of us inflicted with this problem that the rest of the world doesn't believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)