CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I thought I was going crazy. New candida diagnoses, feel so alone.Please read.

Views: 3,989
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,270,405

Re: I thought I was going crazy. New candida diagnoses, feel so alone.Please read.

No problem Liveagain, detecting copper toxity is not so easy peacy thing, i would not count on blood test. I did hair mineral analysis ,and even that did not directly show any bad levels of copper, but it showed hidden copper toxity signs.I dont know body scans so i cant comment that.

I think the symptoms and how to react to zink can give a pretty accurate clue of copper toxity,and also how feel after taking some time copper antagonist/chelators.If you feel very bad from trying to play with zink,manganese etc it does give quite strong sign of copper toxity IMO, but zink also can mobilize mercury so cant allways seperate what comes from what.

I find taking bulletproof liposomal glutathione a life saver! i do take 4-5x bigger dose than it`s recommend, but it works nicely!

The candida and copper/HM detox is horrible , but necessary evil, and that will past someday if just do things right and long enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)