CureZone   Log On   Join
How I am successfully curing seborrheic dermatitis!

Polly pocket Views: 8,238
Published: 9 years ago

How I am successfully curing seborrheic dermatitis!

Hey everyone

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place!! Thought I would share my experience with the soul destroying seb derm!!

I think I have had seb derm on and off for years on my face, but always smeared some steroid cream on it ( which I must have had for something else) which seemed to help...I know I know...if I'd have known what damage I was causing I would have stopped!!

Anyway long story short-I am 36 female-fit and healthy... Or so I thought- the skin on my face told a different story. Last year I developed seb derm at the side of my nose, about the size of 5 pence piece..this then appeared on my forehead. It looked like I had cigarette burns on my face! The seb derm dots were rather random and red, yet weepy and dry at the same time . To make matters worse I developed rosacea....fantastic!!! I also developed fungal infection on my big toe and a lovely cracked fungal heel to top it off! Great, now my feet were gross too...oh and not to forget my poor ear canals that would itch and itch and flake constantly-. I put up with this for over 12 months until I had had enough. Time for research and to nail this b*********.

During the last 6 years I had taken long courses of Antibiotics , CONTRACEPTIVE PILL and probably indulged in too much SUGAR!! After trying honey masks, olive oil, coconut oil, cheap creams, expensive creams, drinking potions and applying lotions to no avail... I realised I was suffering with a very LEAKY GUT.. I had all the classic symptoms.

And so the healing began...cut right back on sugar, cut right back on gluten-I have not fully eliminated these, as I have a green smoothie every morning (natural sugar) and I'm sure gluten slips in somewhere..but what has made a HUGE DIFFERENCE IS KEFIR!!!

I cannot emphasise it enough, I have been drinking a glass full daily for 8 weeks and the benefits are incredible. NO SEB DERM, NO HEEL FUNGUS, FUNGAL TOE IS GROWING OUT AND NO EAR FLAKES!! I'm also taking caprylic acid and calcium with vitamin D. SERIOUSLY GET SOME KEFIR GRAINS AND GET FERMENTING!! I believe healing the gut will in turn heal the skin.......
Good luck all-I know how depressing seb derm can be

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.068 sec, (2)