CureZone   Log On   Join
Diet plan any input?

sock2 Views: 1,318
Published: 9 y

Diet plan any input?

I want to fix my insides as well as outside. I am 38 and weigh around 220 pounds, have a lot of flabby looking fat, bad cellulite, wonder if I can lose it by following this plan I created.

I can't fast a long period straight unless I go away. But I can fast days that are slow for me, other days eat just raw fruits & vegetables, have P&B shakes to help cleanse, if I eat something else with family/friends I see once a week, just have small portions. Once I get down to 120 lbs, I would like to go to a fasting retreat and do a long Water Fast of 40 days and lose most of the fat stores on my body and then rebuild better fat stores from mostly fruits & vegetables and working out.
Thinking getting rid of my old fat stores from unhealthy foods and then rebuilding them with healthy foods, will make a difference.

Do you think that is true?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)