CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Craving for cashews since starting a raw vegan diet and fasting

Views: 3,563
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,269,182

Re: Craving for cashews since starting a raw vegan diet and fasting

Please be kind (maybe other posters towards reply to my message), this is entirely what happened with me. Must say that each body type is different.

I am not an expert, and saying this from experience. For the last 3-5 years, I was eating raw (was only taking milk if that's termed as non-raw), and eating nuts in huge quantity (all nuts including Cashews, Brazil Nuts, Almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, though didn't eat any sweet tasting nut). I too had severe craving for nuts. Unfortunately, before starting my parasite cleanse, I lost 25 lbs (over a short period of 18 months) and still waiting to recover! While we are completely responsible to take care of our health, I could not receive any explanation of this situation (as I was going to gym regularly and all other positive body symptoms were there), except these few.

2 years before was diagnosed with parasite infection (it existed since 15+ years without becoming too severe).

No reason to believe that nuts caused this. But now making a guess that eating more nuts was feeded to parasite. That's why was eating in huge quantity, and yes Cashew was the most tasty! Also, I think these parasites would have grown too many inside my body, and the normal food couldn't provide enough nutrition, therefore I was eating too many nuts.

For the last 6-months, stopped eating nuts (I'm still on parasite cleanse). Trying not to have them until this is completely over. Would decide once this phase passes. The reason to stop now is, these nuts are very high in protein, and since I take digestive enzymes to digest dead parasites, I would like the impact of these enzymes to remain intact and the impact should not get wasted in digesting protein from nuts.

I tried asking around, but somehow the solutions provided (soaking them in water etc.) didn't work for my body. I must say that each body type is different, and one must listen to own body eventually (something that works the best).

Posted my older message below for some perspective:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2249181

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (2)