Sibo, Depression, Suicidal, digestive Distress 24/7

Herbal Colonic Program
Cleanse your entire digestive system.

Herbal Colonic Program
Cleanse your entire digestive system.

Views: 5,222
Published: 9 y

Sibo, Depression, Suicidal, digestive Distress 24/7

This may end up being a little long, so apologies in advance.

I’ve been suffering from SIBO (diagnosed), dysbosis, possible Candida, a wide array of stomach and digestive issues that have been becoming increasingly worse over the course of the last two years.

On top of that, I’m severely stressed, depressed, anxious, and have had a downright abysmal outlook on life, that has become so crippling I can’t even bring myself out of bed most days, knowing what I have to face…which is usually multiple bathroom trips in the morning, stomach pain/pressure/cramping/nausea that becomes steadily worse as the day goes on, whether or not I even eat anything.

I’ve tried countless supplements to try and get the sibo/Candida under control, antifungals and natural Antibiotics , even pharmaceutical ones…never any relief. I’ve given up even hoping for these to work, I’ve tried probiotics as well, they don’t seem to help at all either.
Currently, I’m taking S. Boulardii as well as L-glutamine to try and help, been doing this for a month+ as…still no improvement, and my anxiety and Depression has become even worse.

My diet is not the best admittedly; I’m having a hard time being able to eat better, just because it tends to be inconvenient and a bit of a hassle for people around me, as I’m really the only one plagued with these issues.

I as well take digestive enzymes, apple cider vinegar, drink organic lemon every morning…the issues persist, and seem to shrug off everything I do as if I’m doing nothing at all. The multiple bowel movements has been going on for a year+, every morning 3-5 times…maybe only one or two times I haven’t gone at all, there’s always pain before and after, it never really relents anymore, laying down makes it worse, walking doesn’t really help and I’m unable to relax at all because it’s always hurting, 24/7

I’m always wishing this would just kill me lately, I have no desire to continue on this way, I’ve tried over and over to help heal, get the sibo under control and like I said, it shrugs off everything. To compound my stress, though this isn’t really entirely relevant, I got my first speeding ticket for not paying better attention to my speed while trying to go somewhere for a walk to help calm down…as well, out of the blue my car windshield just cracked so now I can’t even go anywhere else risk getting pulled over for that, and I can’t really afford to get it fixed which has furthered my stress, I just don’t know what to do to relax anymore, and to ease these horrible Depression I’m always feeling.

I realize there’s nothing to do far as the car issues are concerned, curezone can’t help with EVERYTHING, I’m just wondering if there’s anything to help with these suicidal thoughts and anxiety, because I’ve come so close to just doing something…as well it’s such an oppressive desire that I’m afraid, I’m afraid that I’ll eventually work up the courage to just do myself in, especially if there’s no hope of ever feeling halfway decent again.

Oh, I’ve had my gallbladder removed as well, two years passed…which again, just seemed to make things worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)