CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can RSO help Lymphoma instead of chemo?

Views: 2,718
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,912

Re: Can RSO help Lymphoma instead of chemo?

Advanced LYMPHOMA? Here is the order of cleansing that ALWAYS works for everybody taken right out of The Natural Healing Paradigm. Google it and get the book "the Paradigm Shift In Health Care" That book gave me my life back and let me in on the truth the medical will never tell you about. They lie to you and want to rob you of money.

Colon, liver, blood, LYMPH and tissues---IN THAT ODER. I did the program in 6.5 years. Had colon cancer and probably liver cancer. It doesn't MATTER where the cancer is--CLEAN IT OUT Of THE BODY!!!! Start getting the REASON for cancer gone. Kill the bugs and after 2 weeks on a dewormer, start flushing out your liver. That is THE CAUSE of cancer and every other disease along with chemical poisons and radiation. Do you want a 100%, ironclad guarantee that your cancer will be gone once finished up with this program? The, you've got it, but please make sure you are tough and patient enough to go through the whole program and keep it up until all your bugs are gone as well as stones in the GB and liver that are full of bugs and as well, that crap sticking to your colon wall that is also FULL of bugs and bug eggs. Been there and done it and challenge everybody else to prove this to themselves.

Feed your body good while you are doing these operations. Stay away from the medical's chemical poisons as well as the rest of them in the environment. Educate yourself and save your own life. Your eyes will be opened up like you never dreamed could happen.

Make sure your bug killer is the best. http://www.oldfashionedspices.com. I'm not advertising a thing--just want to tell you what worked for me. Formula PW/A Get on it and stay on it, then work on your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)