CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update

brt_sound_design Views: 2,754
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 22,671

Re: update

I am doing really well, thanks. :)

Have you done a liver cleanse yet? One of my sisters had a lot of skin outbreaks and stuff and for her, the liver cleanse and then embracing *most* of the "eat right for your type" advice helped tremendously. It's an interesting read. She is type O blood which means that certain foods can cause allergic reactions.

The guy who wrote the book essentially had each blood type in petri dishes and put every type of food "gluten" into it. And the blood sometimes reacts to the gluten as it does during any allergic reaction/invader. it becomes gooey, inflammations, immunity weakness, etc.

check this out:
//www.curezone.org/diet/blood_type.asp

The downfall of this research is that he did all the testing OUTSIDE of the body (in vitro).. not inside the body where the delicate biochemistry may cause different results.

But certain things seem to be almost universal. Most people who are type O blood have some sort of reaction to WHEAT GLUTEN which is one of the things my sister gave up and her skin instantly cleared up. I definitely do. I try hard to avoid it at all costs as it makes me really tired, groggy, even depressed.

Sorry if you already heard of this research and I am blabbering. hehe.

Congrats and keep it up! Yeah, the breath work can be tough. It is a constant struggle for me. The thing to try to focus on is when we STOP breathing for whatever reason. slow and steady all day is best, with good posture, and conscious breathing whenever possible.

Sending Light,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)