CureZone   Log On   Join
update

dawn234 Views: 2,306
Published: 19 y

update

I think I have been doing much better since my juice fast. Since then I have craved very healthy foods and am juicing everyday. I just don't feel so depressed. I only ended up doing the fast for five days but want to do another one for a week in the future. So, for dinner I am planning a yummy juice consisting of cucumber, celery, parsley, carrot and red cabbage. Sound yummy? I am still going to the nutritionist next week for the first time next week because I need more help I feel but for now juicing seems to keep me feeling a little better. Also, a sided bonus is that my hair feels healthier than it has in years!!! My dad even commented on this. It just used to get really greasy easily and now it feels clean and healthy!!! yay!!! After work I am going to buy my veggies for dinner, go work out and then drink my dinner!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)