CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H-pylori .....The Best Natural Cures

flinstone Views: 13,867
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,259,762

Re: H-pylori .....The Best Natural Cures

All, I am h. pylori free :o) and want others to benefit from my experience. Here is a brief:
Suffered from h. pylori for about 17 years! a lot of irritation, very restricted diet, many different natural treatments that gave me temporary relief, even matula tea, natural Antibiotics , etc. Went to NDs for protocols, only temporary benefit, all because the first round of Antibiotics made me so sick that I had to stop them after 2 days. Years later, out of frustration I went back to my primary doctor and he prescribed me a different set of 2 Antibiotics and a ppi. Was terrified of the possible side effects however got through the 2 week session without any problems! Listen to me people, I don't normally advocate main stream meds for obvious reasons, not for the least that life style changes, including diet, sleep, stress management, natural supplements, made me cope with this bug better, however it is a place and time for meds that made a difference for humanity by improving and even saving lives. My wish to you is whatever natural approach you take will be successful, however if nothing else works please don't discount antibiotics, I learned the hard way after many years of suffering. Here is what made me clear them and stay clear (took 2 subsequent tests that came negative):
Clarithromycin (BIAXIN), Cefpodoxime (VANTIN) and Omeprazole (PriLOSEC).
Best to you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)