CureZone   Log On   Join
KattyPatty is Deceiving You!!! - Matula does work and my husband and I have got our lives back again.

SheGirl Views: 22,024
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 923,200

KattyPatty is Deceiving You!!! - Matula does work and my husband and I have got our lives back again.

KattyPatty,

Please can you tell everyone what you intention is by making such a pathetic statement. It sounds to me like you are being paid to destroy Matula by the Pharmacuetical Industry.

You know my husband and I have both been successfully treated and we have our lives back again, THANKS TO MATULA!!!. It is people like you that really make feel feel sick all over again.

Friends, I can assure you that KattyPathy is a fake and is only trying to play the devil by deceiving you with hearsay nonesense. She clearly has intentions of getting you to take Antibiotics that will make you feel far worse than you are if you are currently suffering from H. pylori. I know I have been there before. Thankfully, both my husband and I are now over all that.

I hope that those of you how are reading this will find peace in my posting.

SheGirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)