CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think i have scabies.. help!

Chely Views: 2,876
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,255,040

Re: Think i have scabies.. help!

Hi

Your post doesn't have a date so not sure if you got a solution, but I picked up scabies from trying on an old pair of shoes three days later I got itchy feet that turned to blister, it then spread to my hands,my hands were full of tiny blisters the itch will drive you crazy. After some research I got a winning recipe, that has cured me. Its all natural, to make sure its scabies you will see some bites run in a row like something bitten you walked a bit bitten you again. The best is to bath in cup of hydrogen peroxide and 50g of borax powder, take some bath soap lather it up and put a few drop pf the peroxide and borax with soap and rub it over you skin.This will stop the itch immediately. Don't put pure peroxide on your skin it will burn. The cream I made was sulphur, vaseline, iodine, borax, calmomine lotion, whitch hazel, tea tree and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide.

You will see little black spots on your skin,some will be a longish black spot, this will be the mite. Coming to the surface.
Don't wear the same clothes twice, or use same towel twice through you days clothes in your hydrogen peroxide water after you bath, I steamed ironed my bedding each night, and never wore clothes that were never steamed ironed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)