CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites

Views: 607
Published: 9 y

Parasites

Hi, I've just joined after reading mark and Sharon's posts on parasites. I've had bloating stomach issues for at least 20 years. I have juice fasted, eaten macrobiotically, gone gluten free and had tests for ibs and parasites all negative. So what's left to diagnose I thought? I was in China a couple years ago and did get Tapeworm but took care of it. I wAs told about paragone and decided to pay the $ to do it. I started June 30. I haven't seen anything " suspicious" and sort of hope I do- to feel better, or don't , so not to get grossed out. I'm thin already and haven't noticed weight loss. This am though my stomach has started feeling queezy . I didn't want to spend the $ to do it 2x esp if I don't see anything. I'm reading that you should anyway. I've kind of lost hope for a cure. I have an appt with a GI doc at the end of the month. I'm hoping this works since I dont want to go just to tell me what I already know. My blood work came back fine so it's not likely cancer which I was starting to think... I'm just writing for moral support because I just don't know what to do anymore. Kali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)