CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dandruff, Tried everything, please help?

Larkie Views: 4,066
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,533

Re: Dandruff, Tried everything, please help?

I also started having itchy scalps a few weeks ago, then i just experienced lots of increased hair loss, even till just now whenever i pulled my hand gently over my hair, i would always have a handful. I also had eczema and dry skin since 4 months ago. No idea what is wrong with me. I had no other conditions before this.

I also sometimes have a rash on my back..

Do you know what is wrong with you? I have asked for tests from 3 dermatologists but they just shrugged me off. I really want to know if it is vitamin deficiencies, thyroid issues or candida overgrowth. I eat pretty clean now, lots of vege and fruits which i hated to eat last time, but more symptoms just keep appearing.

I am now making water kefir and eating yogurt every night. I am hoping that the probiotics can help.

Have you tried Colon Cleanse together with your liver cleanses? I want to try Liver Cleansing but i am afraid of bad things happening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)