CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! severe reaction to IV DMPS

anxme Views: 3,678
Published: 9 y

HELP! severe reaction to IV DMPS

I've just had an IV DMPS a few days ago (600 mg DMPS + 600 mg glutathione and 1 ml methyl-b12) and i was fine at first, actually slightly better the first day but by the next day the hell broke loose.
my anxiety, which was really severe to begin with, magnified x10, it's been 5 days and it keeps getting worse, i am scared of everything, i can't breathe for most of the time, gasping for air and choking, especially at night.
out of nowhere i developed phobias, i can't be left alone.
i have a terrible insomnia, barely slept since the injection, fever, major flu like symptoms, sinus infection, headaches, joint and muscle aches and excrutiating lower back pain.
i'm sweating all over just to shiver the next second. i smell terrible, which is the least of my concerns now but i thought i'd mention it. I have trouble holding urine and i am severely constipated, didn't have a bowel movement since i had the IV, even the laxatives on a triple of my usual dosage don't work. i'm confused and i'm struggling with even writing this.
I've been to the ER, they thought i'm having a panic attack and sent me home, despite explaining the situation and insisting that I AM NOT having a panic attack.
The doctor who did the IV wasn't of any help too, he wanted to do another injection but this time with high dose vit c...i have reacted to oral vit c megadosing before, it made me very anxious so i declined.
PLEASE HELP. is there anything i can do to make things better? perhaps very small dose of DMSA or ALA with FDC protocol, i'm talking start maybe 5 mg. i heard a lot of people combat the DMPS side effects this way.
I can't get DMSA in my country though and i can't wait a month to have it shipped to me from an an online store, by this time i will go insane. i can however get my hands on ALA, but isn't it risky in my condition? I'll do ANYTHING to make it better.
i read everything on DMPS backfired website and i wish i have seen it sooner!
to think that i was planning to do the IV weekly..
doing research online is becoming nearly impossible to do as my brain is stopping to work.
here is where i need you, guys.
Do you know of any GOOD practitioner who could help me? preferably one who is aware of the DMPS danger.
For now I'm taking 2 grams of vit c, around 300 mg magnesium, about 450 mcg molybdenum and 30 mg zinc. pretty small doses as i'm scared to make things worse. What else can i add here? Anybody? Joe?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)