CureZone   Log On   Join
dear everyone

LOLimsowormy Views: 3,001
Published: 9 y

dear everyone

Just wanted to thank everyone on this site. I don't know where I'd be without the people here that come together like some kind of doctor/scientist/naturopath supergroup. I was at the end of my rope before finding this site, but it seems like every post on here has something good to say, and every person cares about checking in on people in the group. It's so nice to be a part of something when just last year I was fighting these parasites entirely on my own. I'm very afraid of what's been happening to my body lately (methinks dessimated strongyloides and something is definitely eating my eyes), but you all really give me hope when I'm feeling like I'll never be able to beat this and go back to normal.
I sometimes even get thankful toward the parasites for showing me that people like you guys exist, and giving me a greater appreciation for how well my body worked before all this nonsense occurred. Hopefully I'll get back to being healthy someday. But just knowing that someone can relate-- knowing that there are other people out there being misdiagnosed over and over, and feeling like they're being ignored by allopathic medicine, losing their dream careers and getting their life taken away by this widely ignored epidemic, and feeling like the brain fog is going to kill them faster than any worm ever could... While it's sad to hear that there are so many struggling, it's so reassuring to know that I can come on here and not be treated like some idiot kid who's just trying to be defiant towards the medical doctors. (If they give me a good treatment, I'm totally down for it! They just HAVENT yet!)
So thank you. Thank you to every single human who is hunched over their keyboard googling "can worms make me have paranoia??" and every soul with their iPhone an inch from their face, trying to see through blurry eyes in order to help a stranger that shares their affliction. I could not have survived this without your help. I'm sorry if that sounds melodramatic, but you really did pull me from a dark place, and I hope to see the day where we all find a cure for whatever it is that we're living with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)