CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal Parasites? Candida? Not sure.. help please

Views: 3,347
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,252,867

Re: Intestinal Parasites? Candida? Not sure.. help please

I got the Schulze #1 formula and stayed on it for about 6 months every day before I added the #2 formula for 30 days at a time just like Schulze says to do it.

Get on and stay on a systemic dewormer like Barefoot's for the length of time it takes you to do a complete detox. colon, liver, blood, lymph and tissues--in that order. Get the colon and liver cleaned out. Might take you months to years to get it completed. Don't get discouraged. I did DocSutter.com program/ That means I did the Coke liver flush.

Schulze's liver/GB detox will NOT do it, if you haven't thoroughly cleaned out your liver beforehand. I think what he has now is NOT what he did in his clinic, but just part of a maintenance program after you've already cleaned out by doing the big job. If this is your first attempt at detoxing, his detox stuff on his website will NOT do it.
This is from first-hand experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)