CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal Parasites? Candida? Not sure.. help please

Views: 3,340
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,251,745

Re: Intestinal Parasites? Candida? Not sure.. help please

I have a bowl of cereal when i wake up, a salad every other day with vinegar. Other than that i don't really have a routine to the way i eat, my water intake is very low i don't keep the fluids up in my body. My favorite thing to drink is juice. I don't like alcohol, its been a while since i have done some cardio maybe i should take a walk or jog a couple of time around the block. Yes i've been gassy lately, i overused hydrocodone 2 months ago and have had a wide range of symptoms ever since then i've gotten better but i know that there is still something wrong, my movements are sporadic i'll have sometimes yellow stools, dried stools to where i have to push myself to get it out, diarrhea, regular stools, mainly stools that are in pieces, and just recently i had leaky gut and was letting out mucus was all backed up for 4-5 days and came out undried this time though. All of these symptoms will go on and off other than having a swelled up throat that gets worse then goes down and a sinus infection. Im a male, just turned twenty in February so i know my body isn't that bad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)