CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something is wrong with your liver and your intestines and your reproductive organs.

Larkie Views: 4,023
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,252,435

Re: Something is wrong with your liver and your intestines and your reproductive organs.

And no, i do not use anything on my mouth, i have not moved, and i have been using the same toothpaste i have used months ago even before this happened.. all i did was use hydrocortisone as preacribed but after i used that for multiple times after it worked i found it coming back worse than ever.

I have an appointment with a derm this friday but i have a graduation ceremony on weds.. i really hope to clear this up..

But what do you mean by something is wrong even with my reproductive organ?

The only thing i could think of not doing right is not eating fruits and veges but im trying my best to take them now..

And now after a week, this is how it looks like. I have "peeled" away the hard casing on my bottom lips but my whole mouth still feels extremely tight since all the extra flaking skin are still around.
//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/tmp_17919_20150510_1416522074488577.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)