Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

aifam55 Views: 6,766
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,251,933

Re: HIV & CD4 (T-Cells) Results Major Improvement

From my understanding, the best a person can increase CD4 cells is 1% a week. To go from 239 to 411 should take 1 year and 3 weeks under conditions where no virus was present, not a mere 9 months. Initially CD4 can double when first given meds but they level off and then hit a plateau. That is why doctors say to take the meds early with hiv. I started at 80 and 81 CD4 levels and it jumped to 170 quickly after meds. Then I was hovering around 200 CD4 levels for a while, until taking mega vitamin C and using the Parazapper 8 hours a day (and other methods).
Also interesting is they already CAN remove CD4 cells and modify them so they have the mutation. People with the mutated CD4 cells are immune from Hiv since the Hiv can not attach to those type of CD4 cells. There are 10% of Germanic, Northern Europeans that have that mutation. Dr. Duesberg likes to leave out that information so he can confuse people deliberately. Duesberg is a liar and disinformation agent. Hiv did in fact originate in a military lab.
When people have the CD4 cells modified like the mutation and put back in the body, their CD4 numbers increase a lot, even after years of low numbers. This is being "tested" now. Ha, but don't hold your breath, as Bill Gates will come out with a vaccine in 15 years (HA, trust Bill Gates ??!!) This is because no virus can infect those modified CD4 cells. My numbers suggest that my CD4 cells have become stronger, possibly partly through extensive zapping. Hulda Clark said that 8 hours a day zapping is what is needed and that will super-charge your immune system. Who actually does 8 hours of zapping? Who actually takes over 20,000 mg of vitamin C a day and stays with it? No one. There are a number of other things I do also, so possibly the virus is eliminated and not just controlled. The CD4 level increase is a strong indication the virus is zero or virtually zero. And to further note I already proved (and others) Bob Beck was a 100% deliberate liar with his claims on his zapper and protocol having effect on Hiv. Curezone should relabel the Dr Bob Beck section, "CIA disinformation agent Beck". TRUE, sometimes his methods work for some things, but that is the definition of disinformation. You always need truth mixed in with the target lies. Beck was dissuading people from something, so I highly suspect there is a hiv cure. I won't blab it around too much, but rather I'm giving it in pieces & the astute will figure it out. The lazy will not. If I blab a cure, the "Pentagon" will send someone to investigate . Bang, Bang :) Unless I get the focker first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)