CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV & CD4 (T-Cells) Results Major Improvement

aifam55 Views: 10,574
Published: 9 y

HIV & CD4 (T-Cells) Results Major Improvement

The HIV results are still undetectable on the ultra-sensitive viral test. But the real new news is a huge improvement in CD4 cells. Last year they were at 239 (Exactly 9 months ago) and now they jumped up to 411. What got the HIV to undetectable was meds and the Hulda Clark style zapper. The CD4 cells were staying low and I was having a persistent low viral load when using the Beck zapper 8 hours a day and the Beck protocol, with meds. Without meds the Beck protocol does nothing. I added in mega vitamin C and use the Parazapper My Plus 8 hours a day. Considering I was not seeing much improvement in CD4 levels for a while and then, in the last 9 months, a HUGE increase in CD4 cells since July 2014, using the Parazapper MY and MY plus and mega vitamin C, I can only assume one or both of those things worked. I highly suspect HIV is curable.   From my understanding this is  the fastest CD4 cells can recover.  That may indicate zero virus present and not just undetectable.  Previously the CD4 cell count was recovering very, very slowly. We shall see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)