CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cirrhosis & Liver Flush - phospahtidylcholine, lecithin, Liposomal Vit C

conscious1 Views: 3,674
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,250,721

Re: Cirrhosis & Liver Flush - phospahtidylcholine, lecithin, Liposomal Vit C

Thank you for the information on Phospatidylcholine. I had never heard of it before and now my radar is picking it up in all kinds of articles. I tried to find the supplement at my local health food store, but they did not have it. Then I read about lecithin an how it is high in the stuff. I quit making the Liposomal Vit C a while back, because I was concerned about using so much lecithin fat, as I only have a 15% functining liver (cirrhosis), then I read that it can (possibly) actually reverse cirrhosis scar tissue. So, now I am on the hunt for Organic, non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin Granules. I still have the package of the LivingHerbalFarmacy Acerola Vit C powder that I used. So far can only find non GMO, but not organic. Guess I will cave in and buy it anyway. Thanks again for putting me on this track!! I hope that I am not cross posting too badly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)