CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting with Citrobacter freundii complex. Do antibiotics work?

barkbark Views: 4,301
Published: 9 y

Fasting with Citrobacter freundii complex. Do antibiotics work?

I recently received the results for a stool analysis, and I have +3 bacterial overgrowth, Citrobacter freundii complex. I thought I had candida, but I have no yeast or parasites. I am booked to do a supervised Water Fast this summer. I was so sure it was candida this whole time, I was going to fast with urine for up to 30 days and let that take care of it. Now I am not so sure that will be effective, it's more difficult to find information on citrobacter freundii. I have also considered taking Antibiotics that it's sensitive to (like ciprofloxacin), followed by flooding my body with probiotics. but I've read that can make it worse, killing all the good bacteria and never being able to replenish them due to stomach acid. The person who runs the fasting retreat, has said that she feels it does not make a difference if I have candida or dysbiosis, fasting will treat either condition. She also said, that I shouldn't take Antibiotics , because it will only mask the symptoms, not addressing the root of the problem, and ultimately make it harder to address the issues through methods like fasting. I also read about a person who said they likely had dysbiosis, fasted 25 days, with no results. SO- anyone here successfully treat Citrobacter freundii, what did you do? Do you think the Antibiotics route would be more worthwhile or the fasting route? My symptoms include: bloating, indigestion, many many food allergies , brain fog, fatigue, vaginal itching, itchy skin, gallbladder pains

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)