CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut/dysbiosis

joegrane Views: 4,258
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,249,930

Re: Leaky gut/dysbiosis

I bet you have more than leaky gut, dysbiosis and adrenal insufficiency on the cortex side.

I suppose you like Epsom Salt (foot) bath. It is magnesium sulfate. Mg is involved in making calming brain chemicals. Sulfate is involved in breakdown of natural chemicals that amp us up such as norepinephrine?

Do you have high copper? I hear it is involved in conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine.

You might have low dopamine or something fouling up dopamine related processes in your brain. This is associated with ADD, including addictions.

You might try some GABA several times per day but start with low doses and work up.

Look for food sensitivities , for example, phenols and salicylates.

So much more could be said.

Please don't take it personally that someone would be suggesting the involvement of brain chemicals--psychiatric conditions. This is just chemistry!

For example, if you have a messed up digestive tract, you'll be getting too much of some chemicals and not enough of others. Some of these chemicals affect the brain. For example you could look up opioid peptides although I doubt that is your main problem.

Another example, is toxins such as mercury in the flu vaccine and dental amalgam--silver fillings. People in heavy metal detox group almost always report mood problems. HMs affect hormones and the brain. It is just chemistry. You'll see those symptoms under the 1000+ hair tests here.
http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest22/

The good news is that there are others like you who got some relief from symptoms. There is much for you to learn and investigate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)