CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you do when your dad has stage 3 lung cancer?

knowledge seeker Views: 2,952
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,249,895

Re: What do you do when your dad has stage 3 lung cancer?

Personally I would never use homeopathy to cure something as serious as lung cancer. It contains pretty much no herb just the energy of herbs-use real herbs.

To make it they take one part herb and 99 parts water and shake it then take one drop of that and add 99 parts water and shake it again,..then they do that again taking one drop of the very diluted mix and adding 99 of part of water and they dilute and dilute many times till not a molecule of the herb remains just water and the so called energy of the plants..maybe it has one part per million of water when done..In my opinion, it is useless spend the money on things with more of a chance of healing.

Dr Schulze's incurables has healed all those things but one must do every part exactly as directed..more on it is found here

go to a torrent site and download forks over knives and have him watch it and fat sick an nearly dead

I suggest trying a behavior modification chart like one does with kids. Put on a chart all the things he should be doing (and I think not doing the homeopathic and spending the money on things with better chance of working)and how many times a day and have him check them after he does them put a sticker on them if he does 9 of 0 things and that means he gets a daily reward.

make the reward something he really wants whether an object, time with a relative, going someplace or whatever he wants enough to work for...if he gets a sticker on say 5 or 6 of 7 days then he gets a much bigger treat or reward..use praise and positive comments more than nagging and negative things. I think this may work nor only for kids but anyone..maybe even if he wants a bad food he is deprived of bad enough let him use that s his reward once a week better eating good for 20 meals and one bad one than nagging and fighting and wrestling with him..he has to ant to do it more than you.  Schulze said unless the person themselves wanted it and not just their loved ones,. they never got well when they wanted it more than anything, those people always got well.

with me my dad would have done it as he tried all the things I found out before internet but it was not enough though he did feel pretty good so that was had him but not the knowledge..with my mom I finally has the answers but she would not do it...another fail but I tried my all both times,...now I have it and don't have the money but I still keep trying as I know it offers me the best odds of healing. it seems it is always something but do the best you can and I am sorry this has befallen your family.. can your mom influence him more. I am sure she knows what rewards he might work for and how to deal with his surliness. If she is onboard, talk to her about the behavior modification rewards program..don't tell dad that is what it is..say you want to make it easier to remember and offer a little incentive program to help him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)