CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you do when your dad has stage 3 lung cancer?

Views: 3,963
Published: 9 y

What do you do when your dad has stage 3 lung cancer?

Hello. I don't know where to start. How do you deal with when a family member, especially a parent (like in my case my dad) has lung cancer?

It all started on March 15th when my dad was short of breath in the morning and he was getting pale. Later my mom and sister took him to the hospital thinking that it was his heart. Right away the nurses took care of him and ran many blood tests as well as had him undergo a CT Scan. What they found out was that he had pneumonia, and a mass in his upper right lung. He had a biopsy in his right lung 5 days later, and the results were back within 3 days later. He was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema, and stage 3 Lung Cancer.He was in the hospital for almost 3 weeks.During his hospital stay the palliative doctor arranged hospice at home for my dad.

As soon as he was discharged from the hospital, I was doing a MASSIVE google search on how to reverse/cure emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, and lung cancer.Also my dad is a diabetic, also he has weakness in 4 of his upper limbs that he has to use a walker to walk.Anyways I found youtube videos of people curing themselves from pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema/copd, and lung cancer using cannabis oil, and inhaling vaporized cannabis leaves from a volcano vaporizer. Also I read that it's VERY IMPORTANT TO CHANGE THEIR OWN DIET in order to heal and reverse any disease. The problem is that we live in Texas where medical marijuana is illegal. This really makes me very ANGRY!!! Why can't the god damn government legalize medicinal cannabis!!!

We've had a homeopath doctor come home who ended charging my mom in total of $1,400 in one week. So far we've seen little improvement, he still uses 10 to 8 or 6 liters of oxygen. He gets short of breath whenever he stands up and walks to the bathroom. So far my dad has somewhat been following the instructions of the homeopath doctor. He will sometimes cheat with eating whole wheat bread, as well as asking for a gum to chew when it obviously has aspartame.

I think that the real question is how to you deal with someone who's reluctant to put forth the effort to health themselves? I mean my dad has been a negative person for a long time, and within the first few weeks since he was discharged from the hospital he has been in a bad mood, angry, rude, and demanding. He doesn't put 100% effort into drinking 8 ounces of juice 3 times a day, as well as drink 8 ounces of herbs 3 times a day, and take a spoonful of vitamin C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)