CureZone   Log On   Join
Dyshidrosis suddenly appeared. Please Help!

LizardHands Views: 4,529
Published: 9 y

Dyshidrosis suddenly appeared. Please Help!

Dyshidrosis or Dyshidrotic Eczema:

Please Help!! Pictures used for comparison are exactly the same.. Description is 100% the same. my hands have severe Dyshidrosis suddenly at 50 something years old. Never allergic to anything in my life. Not Poison Ivy, no allergies from anything. How does this suddenly happen?!!!!

Does anyone know how long it takes between blisters forming and contact/intake of Allergens?

Does anyone know how to stop the Itching.

Does anyone know if the Serum from the blisters spreads and makes more blisters? Is it contagious? IE: Will blisters spread to other fingers or areas once a Blister is lanced.

5 weeks ago I started getting itchy palms, then blisters appeared under my skin.. Then my 2 hands became totally infested with blisters. I tried everything I could..I read everything and tried every solution I could find.
Eventually I lanced about 800 blisters between my 2 hands and fingers. Then my skin peeled off where ever I had lanced the blisters, my entire palm and half of my fingers lost a layer of skin. But only a few new blisters appeared on the backhand side of both hands. I kept them smothered in Ivarest.. I applied medicated salve to the open wounds from lancing, and kept my hands moisturized with Aveeno lotions.. My hands where clearing up!!

3 days ago I started to get itchy around my fingers and Thumbs.. Yup Blisters.... not many.. I smothered them with Ivarest.. kept them clean.. then my palms got itchy.. now there are 50-60 blisters coming through on my hands. Today my palms are itchy that means tomorrow I will have more!
How to stop this Please!!
I noticed that the first time I got this I was taking Bactrim.. (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim)
When I ran out of Bactrim the Blisters went away or stopped .. 5 days ago I went to the doctor and he prescribed the Bactrim again.. Now I am getting the Blisters.. I thought it was Candida, sugar, i quit eating almost everything but i am starting to think it is the Bactrim.. Can that be possible?

How much time does it take for blisters to form after coming in contact with the Allergen? What the Allergen is? I am trying to figure out if it is the Bactrim.. If I took Bactrim could it be that 2-3 days go by then the blisters form>?
It is the only thing i can think of.. Sugar i had nearly stopped. no Sugar for 4 days now.. yet the blisters are getting worse. My diet is the same.. no new food in the last 5 weeks. maybe spaghetti sauce.. i had some around the time of the first outbreak and i had some 3 days ago.. no.. the blisters came back the day before I ate spaghetti sauce.. I think it is the Bactrim..
Does anyone know how long it takes for blisters to form?

Any ideas on how to stop the itch.. The Ivarest is doing nothing now it seems.. Is the Serum that the blisters secrete when broken spread the Blisters? Like, if I lance a blister or if the pop on their own does that make them spread to other areas? The blisters come from under the skin so it is not something I touched. It has to be internal.. I read about Candida but why did they go away for 3-4 weeks then suddenly flare up 3 days ago??!!
Any help would be really appreciated.. i am going crazy right now.. I cannot believe i am going to have to go through this again.. It was a nightmare 4 -5 weeks ago and I know they are going to explode tomorrow.. I stopped taking the Bactrim this morning.. i skipped tonight and will not take it ever again.. I will have to find something else to get rid of this stupid leg infection though. The Doc wanted me to take Bactrim for 6 months.. I already think the Antibiotic is causing the problem!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)