CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Siberian Ginseng - The Best Herb for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue

Piuma Views: 2,954
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,246,060

Re: Siberian Ginseng - The Best Herb for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue

Out of curiosity, what is gluccorticoid resistance? From what I quickly saw on the Internet it sort of sounds like me but the articles where way too technical in medical language for me to understand.

Is this why some of us have high amounts of cortisol or the type of AF where we are generally more wired (higher nighttime cortisol levels). Is this what Dr. lam refers to when he says that your cortisol levels drop too low that your SNS kicks in?

Is this why some of us feel more relaxed when taking a stimulant? Despite being wired out of my mind, I took a small hit of cortisol and felt tired and sleepy enough to take a nap.

I had tried licorice root once and it had the same effect but it was not a good solution for me. Overtime it dropped my potassium levels which stressed my body out even more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)