CureZone   Log On   Join
Siberian Ginseng - The Best Herb for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue

michael71 Views: 3,595
Published: 9 y

Siberian Ginseng - The Best Herb for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue

I just want to share my experience.

I suffered from Adrenal Fatigue 5 years ago. I have tried many herbs - more than 20 may be. The best herb I have found for this condition is Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng). This herb is amazing. Just give it a try. If you suffer from Adrenal Fatigue take no more than 250 mg because it can make you anxious. Take regular breaks.

About the diet. You need:
- Eggs from pasture-raised chicken are rich in Vitamin B5. They are also very good source of Vitamin D, Zinc.
- Avocado is a very good source of Vitamin B5 and Essential Fatty Acids. You need them.
- Peanuts are rich in Zinc, Vitamin E.
- Don't take synthetic Vitamin C. Just eat Kiwis, Lime, Ananas.
- Oats are very rich in Magnesium. You need it. It relaxes the nervous system.
- Bananas are very good source of Potassium and Vitamin B6. You need it for electrolyte balance. They do not rise your blood Sugar because they contain Fiber and Chromium (Nature is wise). You need Fiber in order to improve your digestion and good bacteria.
- Potatoes are very good source of Vitamin B5 and Chromium. They do not rise you blood Sugar because they contain Fiber and Chromium.
- Carrots for Vitamin A and Chromium.
- Also eat green leafy vegetables, nuts (walnuts, almonds, peanuts), good oils.

About Licorice: It can help you if you have glucocorticoid resistance or low cortisol. But be careful with Licorice and don't take it for very long time.

About Ginkgo Biloba: If you have high cortisol give it a try. It can also improve your sleep. Rhodiola and Ashwaganda are also great herbs.

I am not a doctor so please before doing something be careful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)