CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trauma

Views: 3,963
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,741

Re: Trauma

Again, I'm so sorry that you're having these experiences.  And, I read your original post, again, and you did mention that you'd suffered trauma.

The thing here is "living for other people" does not work.  It doesn't.  You are precious in this Universe - there is only one of you, and there are no others.  Finding that pearl of Self is something that only you will be able to do for yourself, if you choose to.  I will say that, from my own personal experiences (and, in my experiences with others) that living to help, save, or rescue other people never ends well - the expectations that the individuals that I'm helping are never met.  Typically, I "attracted' and chose very disordered people with the belief that I could affect positive changes for them - and, it's simply not true.  I didn't *like* this fact, one tiny bit, but it was something that I came to "accept" as I moved through my personal recovery and into personal healing.

There are many options available to you, if you choose to explore them.  I wish you the very best on your personal journey.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)