CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fastest n most natural way to stop gallstones pain.

gallstonesufferer Views: 5,653
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,128

Re: Fastest n most natural way to stop gallstones pain.

As I've advised. Drink 10-12 glasses of water n a pinch of salt for every 3rd 250ml cup of water to regain back your health. When I mean water, I mean just plain clean water n not coffee, sodas, juices, tea or anything else.

It has helped with my hemorrhoids too. Our body needs water to heal, clean, give energy n function well. Water is life. That's why scientists try to find other planets which might have water to find life.

The first thing when u get to emergency in hospitals they'll hook u up with saline water drip which is just water with salt.

So don't go try other remedies here without even trying to hydrate your body thoroughly and drink 10-12 glasses of water n a pinch of salt everyday!

Your body could actually be dehydrated thus these disease symptoms surfaces.

Drink 2-3 glasses of water once u wake up in the morning before you even brush your teeth. You don't want to introduce fluoride or choride into your body after 8hrs of fasting whilst u were asleep! Introduce water which will automatically lubricate your throat n gives u a boost of energy.

Btw do u know that a piece of bread is just a piece of bread that will just contain maybe 300kilojoules of energy but once hydrolyzed with water it emits almost 1000kj of energy!

So did the energy come from the piece of bread? No! Its water that has the energy not the bread. Western medicine has had wrong concept of nutrition all this while.

Everyone knows that u can survive for quite a long time without food but not without water. And we all know that hydrogen that is present in water H2O is the primary fuel to make fuel cells, bombs etc so water is freaking energy!

It is soooooo important in our cells that if we do not have enuf of it we'll get sick. So trust me, drink 10-12glasses of cheap pure water n a pinch of salt first before trying any other remedies. It has helped me so why wouldn't it help you.

We all look different on the outside but internally we are all the same and function the same so try water first!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)