CureZone   Log On   Join
Dying a parasitic disease

vch Views: 596
Published: 9 y

Dying a parasitic disease

In desperate need of prayer warriors. I am dying of a rare/undiagnosed infectious disease. I was on 42 weeks of Antibiotics while I was pregnant in 2011 for recurrent UTIs. This set the stage for disease: candida, leaky gut, dysbiosis, no stomach acid, parasites. Essentially my GI MD suppressed my immune system a lot, thinking I had Crohn's. ...but it wasn't that, it was parasites. Now, as crazy as it sounds, after doing an herbal cleanse last yr the worms tried to escape the killer herbs. It sounds delusional, but it's not. The parasites caused a hyperinfection, they are in my extremities and organs. It is terrible and MDs only think a 3rd world problem.

I am 36 and have lost my health. I pray that my precious husband, 3 and 7 yr olds did not contract this infectious disease that MDs are clueless about.

God bless you for taking the time to read and perhaps say a short prayer for God's protection and grace.

Amen. xoxoxoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)