CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellon hair, fibers

maybelle180 Views: 2,843
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,184,021

Re: Morgellon hair, fibers

Apparently there is no assimilation of knowledge here, which is a shame, since we oldies keep dying off despite best efforts....unfortunately we hominids learn too slowly to save ourselves, but (I at least) hoped you survivors could carry the message...but as I said, apparently not so. So I crawl from the casket...

If the "worms" are shooting out of you,: you are doing something right. Evacuation is always a good sign. It means you've made their digs less livable. Take note of whatever you did immediately previous to witnessing worm evacuation ....(topical, internal, vitamin, etc)

Re: bath...instructions: stop with borax, and vinegar, stick with epsom for same result with less damage/drying to ur skin. Use borax for cleaning surfaces (non-body) only. Vinegar is still in experimental stage, but could maybe be used like antiseptic on skin topically to stop bites. Not sure@ repercussions.

The white/clear "worms,"exuding from skin, as far as we can figure at this point, are hyelinated tubes that protect the fungal hyphae (tubes are made by our own bodies, out of hyelin, a protein). The actual fungal extensions are hyphae (think: root-seed-clone all in one); these are BLACK and may appear as specks, hairs, whiskers, etc.

When placed under a microscope viewing can lead to nitemares, since they look alarmingly like acanthocephalic worms. (phylum rotifera)...a spiny "nose" with eyes, hooks oriented backwards in rows along the body, and a blunt "toe" at the other end, that, when extended, resembles a crab claw. This toe is how the parasite attaches to its host; the eversible proboscis (nose) embeds into host's intestine, like a tapeworm, and is used to feed. I'm not saying they are worms, or rotifers....or fungi, but they kinda look like all at once....

The parasite (fungus? worm? combo?) seems to sustain infection both internally and externally on us, the hosts(aspects of reinfection resembling stenoides stercoralis spp.), while providing a vector transport system for (possibly hundreds of) other parasitic fungi, viruses, protozoa, etc.

Of course, this is from an uneducated eye...(random photos posted). I know it's not good news but it's all I have, your faithful pal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)