CureZone   Log On   Join
Parazapper My plus Rife Special Mode 11 B ( Immuno Virus HIV)

aifam55 Views: 4,758
Published: 9 y

Parazapper My plus Rife Special Mode 11 B ( Immuno Virus HIV)

As far as the best information that we know today that can be incorporated into a zapper the new Parazapper MY Plus has a special mode (of many modes) that is specially designed to address AIDS/HIV and it's related conditions. In Mode 11B the frequencies are as follows:
450 & 683 are addressing pneumonia
which is a common problem in advanced Aids.
249 & 418 are addressing Kaposi's sarcoma which is a
type cancer often found in advanced aids patients
830 Fasciolopsis buski which is a parasite that spreads and harbors the HIV virus.
714 is addressing HTLV-3 (human T-lymphotropic virus-3)
3554 - HIV IMPORTANT
Other frequencies , address a wide variety of conditions. According to Hulda Clark , zapping needs to be 8 hours a day. The only method I can think of to make that possible is to use the "dog" paddles on the wrists and ankles, versus holding the handhelds and standing on footplates.
All frequencies are 100% positive offset.
According to Hulda Clark :
,,,, “A positive electrical force that pulses up and down not only appears to kill tiny invaders, it also seems to energize white blood cells to go on an all-out attack on your enemies: your parasites, your toxins everything in spite of their four blockers. In spite of benzene PCBs, metals and asbestos! For a time your white blood cells turn into Super-WBCs. That is why I recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are well.”
This may be the zapper that will really work against HIV. I will not make claims, but this is the best technology available in a zapper. The Parazapper MY Plus is also well within the accuracy requirements of Royal Rife.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)