CureZone   Log On   Join
Morgellons SYNDROME

threader Views: 4,486
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,240,654

Morgellons SYNDROME

This theory is much stronger than the one you posted about mites as the culprit. As I gain experience and ponder Morgs over time, I shy away from blaming any single traditional bug, worm, or bacteria.

Without the scientific mind or background to make qualified IDs, I rely on my observations. There are two particulars that I've seen which make me resist oversimplified Morgellons theories - those that attribute Morgellons to a known orgainsm like borrellia, bartonella, or strongyloides:

1. The metallic dot-patterned skin artifacts that I have only seen twice. At first I wanted to call them quantum dots, but I'm now wondering if QDs can get be so big. OP I see you have documented two of these already, so you know exactly what I'm referring to. https://www.flickr.com/photos/hydracrystal/15830149727/ (I really like that hydracrystal Flickr page)

2. During hyperinfestation, I've seen skin artifacts that correspond in color to whatever I ingested. This phenomenon occurred in 1-2 seconds after ingesting something, as if my skin was "growing" something that was "influenced" by the new intake. Traditional bugs and worms can't do that.

Have you noticed Randy Wymore's tone recently regarding the diversity of symptoms and treatment results? He argues that "Morgellons Syndrome" is more apt than "Morgellons Disease", and I agree. He pointed out in last year's CEHF conference that,

"The other thing just to keep in the back of your minds is: we call Morgellons ‘Morgellons disease’ but do we know for sure that it is a single thing? It may be that it is a syndrome with many different subtypes- subtype 1, subtype 2…”.

I'm excited that the abstract for the 2015 conference promises new data to support this:

"Title: Database Mining and Typical vs. Atypical Morgellons Disease Symptoms: Circumstantial Evidence for a Morgellons Syndrome?
Abstract: Morgellons disease is an illness that has been characterized by the formation of skin lesions, appearance of fibers, black specks, sand like granules and nervous system effects. Morgellons has been described by numerous patients and health care professionals worldwide and published papers show a connection between Morgellons and the tick-borne spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi. It is not known by what specific mechanism the spirochetes trigger the unusual symptoms. Variability in the reported and observed symptoms prompted an epidemiology-like survey of a self-reported database at OSU. The results of the survey are reported, along with a description of possible Morgellons patients with seemingly atypical symptoms and no detectable Borrelia DNA in the samples provided. A discussion of Morgellons as a possible syndrome rather than a single disease is included."

This topic always reminds me of a Joni Mitchell quote that I never seem to be able to recover. The gist of it was that a lifetime of various infections, including polio, eventually manifested into the bizarre condition called Morgellons Disease. This is how I feel, that I aquired parasites and lyme during decades of travel, and finally the Morgellons organism (fueled by EMF pollution and sugar) began expressing itself through strange skin artifacts.

Also, consider this fascinating insect-hormone theory by Skizitgesture: http://www.skizit.biz/2013/07/21/ecdysone-insect-hormone-an-inducible/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)