CureZone   Log On   Join
Can someone give me some treatment advice on a dual problem: TMAU/CANDIDA inside me at the same time?

JayTruth123 Views: 7,056
Published: 9 y

Can someone give me some treatment advice on a dual problem: TMAU/CANDIDA inside me at the same time?

Hi all. Im a hispanic female, 28 yrs old living in california. I've had constipation/bad breath since I was child.

I currently have bad breath and Body Odor that smells like feces, and some ammonia build up in my body.

I don't know what causing the ammonia build up but I know it gives me breath and Body Odor that smells like urine and to combat this I take 3-6 thousand MG of l-ornithine and l-arginine.

I think I have candida and I believe the candida caused me some sort of liver damage because my skin color has been yellowish for about 10 years now.

I recently started taking HCL and got a headache for 3 days!
But during this time the Body Odor became less offensive but was still there. So I went to eat and had a bean/beef burrito. The next day I took an aspirin for the headache and 5 hours later my roommate who I share a bedroom with, asked me why our bedroom smelled like feces.

When I had the headache she was being much more friendly, speaking to me directly ect but after the aspirin I was back to being stinky again.

Im really upset and need some advice on what to do?
Should I increase my HCL intake and follow a low choline diet for a few days? If so, do I have any options concerning medicine to help with the headaches?

I was told that I should first remove all heavy metals from my body but I have never had any fillings. Im just at the ebd of my tope here and have decided its best I ask for help them do nothing

Because of the tmau I cant eat eggs which is allowed on the candida diet. I tried and got a comment from my other roommate about a bad smell. He said it smells like "sh* t"

I havent worked for over 6 months and I've been suffering with this for 13 years. No one wants to be around me, I constantly get fired from jobs because of the smell, even my family has all but disowned me over this and O have lost all of my friends. Any helpful advice is welcomed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)