CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to prevent scattering/systemic infections

linenup Views: 6,454
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,239,904

Re: how to prevent scattering/systemic infections

These are good thoughts but I would question the whole idea of scattering (not necessarily the OP comments). Is this idea just an opinion passed around or is there any validated studies to support this? Why would herbs create this in the first place? Would a drug create this? And why would be the mechanism for an herb to create this?

Here are some of my thoughts:

1/ The point of entry or initial residence for some parasites is not necessarily the gastrointestinal tract, for instance hookworm can enter via the skin.

2/ Many parasites are capable of burrowing themselves to other parts of the body - for instance Ascaris can migrate to the lungs.

3/ The lumen of the gut is very thin and is subject to oxidative damage. It is the immune response with its strong superoxides that attack the lumen in hopes of lysing the membranes of pathogenic organisms. These superoxides attack the lumen of the gut creating what people call leaky gut and with these perforations then not only can pathogens pass through but so does undigested proteins that later become attacked by the immune response leading to more inflammation and feelings of being sick.

4/ What people regard as scattering can be results of immune reactions, immune components fallout. The immune system produces strong chemicals that cause systemic damage, dyregulated endocrine responses, neurological damage and the like. The muscle and joints are attacked and so on. Are these symptoms being regarded as scattering?

I would be more concerned about the idea of Antibiotic (herbs and pharma) sensitivity and resistance, which is the weakest link in these strategies. These concerns are not often addressed on any of the forums.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)