CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weird skin smell

aprilskys Views: 4,242
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,239,922

Re: weird skin smell

I have that issue also. Things that have helped are Ivory Soap and Peppermint Soap... My Regimen is a mixture of fine (pinch)Sea Salt (removes that smelly dead skin), Peppermint Soap,and Ivory Soap in the Morning. Wash off immediately if it burns to bad, and add less salt. When I'm ready for bed i use a lathered face towel and ivory soap and peppermint soap (no salt). When I do My underarm area, it's the same process... My Deoderant is Dry Idea Unscented (fragrances makes it worse).

For the rest of my body (skin), I use a body brush (removing dead skin) and just the peppermint and ivory... If i bathe, i add the salt to my water... Same process! Change/wash bath/face towels, sheets, hats, regularly... Those drty things will transfer the odor back too you. My diet is Fish, Vegetables, and Fruit... No Dairy.. It makes it worse. I began to see that it lessend in a couple weeks. Not completely gone...but less complaints. Oh! It helps if you use lemons/limes on your underarms before you go to bed... Put it on at night after your shower/bath... Then rinse it off with your shower/bath in the morning. For my scalp/hair, i use Nizoral Shampoo, ans Peppermint Soap (wash your hair every other day giving most attention to the scalp). No Fragranced Conditioners!

If eather doesn't work for you, keep your Receipt and return it... Don't keep spending money on things that don't work.. Buy from stores that have a good Return Policy... Try something else. I'm not on the site regularly, so forgive me if i don't reply. Hang in there, and don't give up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)