CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP. 6 Months of anguish. Think its Giardia

oddmanout2 Views: 2,904
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,238,289

Re: PLEASE HELP. 6 Months of anguish. Think its Giardia

Dante, SD, lineup, first of thank you for your answers. I really tried to the extreme diet and herbal regime both these methods. I did probotic enemas constantly, I did a 2-3 month extreme diet and am still on a pretty strict one now, took all the possible anti-parasitic supplments I could find. My breakfast usually consisted of a papaya seeds, pumpkin seeds, full garlic cloves, espazote tea, grapefruit sead, goldenseal (that was a bit later down the line). From that I felt a change that it seemed to move from my left intenstine to my lower gut, but doing another 2-3 month extreme diet is just not an option anymore considering it just keeps coming back no matter what I do. I am against taking antibotics/prozoates unless its an extreme measure but I feel like ive gotten to that point.

I've done two stool samples, the first I messed up because I used one sample instead of three for the three vial, the second I did not, and still both came back negative. But I can literally see the f***ing things(yellow specs), nad have not seen any sign of tapeworms/flukes/etc.

Has anyone experienced the yellow specks with giardia before? That is my worry, giardia should be microscopic so maybe it is something else but so far everything is pointing to giardia.

I'm not trying to be defensive against your advice, I just have tried it in my original attempt at a purge and am still not able to get rid of whatever forsaken organism is plaguing me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)