CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 Years of Mystery Symptoms - Please help.

blues Views: 4,127
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,236,720

Re: 5 Years of Mystery Symptoms - Please help.

I'm in canada. I might try the trehalose drink. Just worried about losing more weight if I go that way.

A list of some of my problems.

Almost constant headaches. Migraines once or twice a week.
Constant bloating, has never disappeared since it started even if I don't eat anything.

Electrical pulses throughout my body. Felt more when relaxed and then turns to extreme aching in lower arms and legs.
Sleeplessness due to tension. Also vertigo which is worse when falling into a sleep. Can only sleep on my back. These things have been controlled somewhat due to changing to a no fiber, no fruit, no supplement, no herb, and almost no preservative diet.

I've noticed that one of my nostrils seems to be always plugged, not always the same one, but I don't feel like I have a stuffy nose. Seems odd.

Chronic fatique and extreme boredom as fun can't be had with this diet. If I try anything that helps me out, I'll let you know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)