CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many flushes before you started noticing major improvements?

Heavensky Views: 4,615
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,237,356

Re: How many flushes before you started noticing major improvements?

Yea, that will happen,

As mentioned in the book, as soon as you initiate the flush process, all the material from the back of the liver moves forward and blocks bile flow even more. The liver really wants this material out, so once the process is started, it doesn't want you to stop.

Once congestion moves to the front of the liver, all hell breaks loose, but it's absolutely necessary to carry out this repair on your body.

You will most likely be on a roller coaster until the last batch comes out. Even one batch at the front can block bile flow just as badly as tons of stones at the back of the liver.

It is very hard to say, but it could be anywhere from a few months to two years.

When I started, I was almost dead, so my liver was severely congested - I have pulled myself out of that situation and am doing great now. I have been flushing for two years and I still have about a year to go at most.

If you weren't really all that bad off before you started, it will most likely take around a year or a little bit more.

I flush every ten days, although it is recommended to wait three weeks. My body feels ready sooner as I progress and get stronger.

All I can say is that once this congestion is all out of your body, you will be way better off than you ever were before. You will be super happy, resilient and strong.

It just takes time, so you need to be patient and keep educating yourself on this procedure to make it more effective for you.

It takes nine months for the liver to fully readjust and heal from stones being flushed out. After the last batch comes out you will be floating on a cloud, but it will still take another nine months until all benefits are realized.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)