CureZone   Log On   Join
How many flushes before you started noticing major improvements?

Licflair Views: 3,917
Published: 9 y

How many flushes before you started noticing major improvements?

After trying the first few flushes and getting absolutely nothing, I just recently had some progress with this last flush producing hundreds of stones...The problem that happened with me was I was completely fine with no problems or symptoms and heard about what great things a Liver Flush could do so then I tried the flush and then catastrophe struck and it really congested me to the point I had mostly all symptoms(bilious, light stools, completely disconnected from everything, some fatigue and acne)...Now im slowly coming back to what I was before but the only thing that has really improved has been the fatigue..I'm assuming I just messed up the order and harmony of all these stones that were in my liver and congested me so now I feel terrible....What i'm wondering is how many flushes did it take you until you started to notice major improvements?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)