CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seizure and Mirena IUD

rockstar1ab Views: 5,851
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,203,256

Re: Seizure and Mirena IUD

Ok, I know this thread is old but OMG I definitely just had an epiphany. Ok, I had my mirena in past the five year mark back in 2013. Well, I started having crazy episodes which I now believe are simple partial seizures (I have a neurologist appt in a month) but I keep racking my brain trying to figure out why all of sudden I have epilepsy. Anyways, by the time I got the iud removed, I was at the six year mark after implantation. The seizures became more frequent after I had it removed! Then they became less frequent during pregnancy! I've always had a feeling these were hormone related, but until I stumbled across this forum I didn't know the Mirena could be to blame. I was also diagnosed with depression, anxiety, hyperthyroidism and an abnormal looking fibroadenoma in my right breast in 2013 which I am just now being tested further for. MIRENA IS THE DEVIL!! I'm only 27 years old and I am falling apart!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)