CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush last hope for acne, constipation and hypothyroidism

Views: 5,083
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,235,101

Re: Liver Flush last hope for acne, constipation and hypothyroidism

That's great StolenDog!  Thank your mother every day for not vaccinating you:)!  You should heal up quite well I beleive having no amalgams and no vaccines.  Yes, you probably got some mercury from your mother as it has been estimated that you can take on 30% or so of her toxic mercury load.  Don't know how "they" come up with these numbers.

Fruit pectin is a great chelator of mercury.  Are you familiar with the 80 10 10 diet or the Raw till 4 diet?  I think you might find Freelee and Durianrider on Youtube very interesting.  They have had massive success healing and becoming very athletic on these programs.  I have been on them for many years and as I said I healed up quite well from CFS and then backslid after the dentist got a hold of me.  I am staying the course however and healing up again slowly but surely, I know these programs are the best and keeping me from becoming much worse off.

Regarding the supplements, I do herx pretty badly or simply react to just about anything I take.  I have been researching the foundation of our immune system lately and believe this could be an overreactive immune system (auto immune) due to my lack of being breast fed and being born C section, it really does matter!  They have found C Section babies to have twice the obesity rates of natural birth babies, isn't that amazing?

I'm sure you will find great success with your liver flushing as you seem to be on a good and logical even keel without any major acute problems.  Definitely read and re read Andreas' book, it is full of information that can easily go over one's head at times.  You will pick up something new each time you read it.  He had some strange ideas, but none that have been disproven in my mind, so I am still open to his work.

Be sure to get the kidney herbs he recommends also, they are key in the process, not to be neglected.

Wishing you great health and success:)

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)