CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with a protocol to regain my health.

sdrt123 Views: 4,354
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,117

Re: Help with a protocol to regain my health.

"Currently I am experiencing edema and numbness in my lower legs."

edema sounds like kidney. do you have high blood pressure?

i would recc walking several miles a day if you aren't already.

also, a nutritionist that i listen to on the radio says all the time that inorganic or rock forms of minerals (like epsom salt, table salt , potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, etc) are hard on the kidneys and its best to get minerals from green vegetables as they are in the chelated form and are absorbed by the intestines instead. thats just if you have kidney troubles though.

i would consider adding MSM/sulfur and a trace mineral supplement like the liquid ConcenTrace, the Vit D3 could be bumped quite a bit higher depending on your history of sun exposure, at least 5,000 IU/day and maybe 10k/day(i use 50k myself every other dya for now until my levels are higher). then Vit K2 can be higher - the japanese took i think 15 milligrmas/day of MK4 with good results for osteoporosis, MK-7 is more expensive version from natto irrc? there are high doses of both Vit D3 and Vit K - MK4 for reasonable price on amazon. vit k mk4 5 mg per capsule from Carlson brand is pretty cheap and there is an obscure Vit D3 brand 50,000 IU per capsule from biotech pharmacal that is very reasonable and its in the dry form.

also would consider increasing the magnesium in an absorbable form.

maybe others can weigh in too.

btw, if the seeds you're consuming include flax, chia, hemp etc be aware that some nutritionists now recc avoiding these because of their saponin content(can harm stomach lining apparently). also some recc soaking nuts overnight to reduce lectins and other anti- nutrients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)