CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with a protocol to regain my health.

Red20 Views: 4,951
Published: 9 y

Help with a protocol to regain my health.

Currently I am experiencing edema and numbness in my lower legs.

Can someone please give me advice on a good protocol?

I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, in my spine, so I am also taking a bone supplement with 1,600 IU D3, 100 mcg K2(MK7), 753 mg Calcium, 386 mg Magnesium. I am also putting 6 sprays of "Magnesium Oil From the Ancient Zechstein Sea" in a glass of water daily.

I have also been diagnosed with mold toxicity, low CD-57, Hypercoagulation, EBV, Streptococus Pneumonia and Mycoplasma. Based on my CD-57 only being 17 a D.O. believes I have late stage lyme disease. I am currently taking many herbs and essential oils to kill pathogens.

A Naturopath told me that I had high levels of fluorine in my body and told me to take 12 drops of Lugol's Iodine daily. He also told me to put 1/2 tsp of borax in a liter of water and drink it throughout the day.

I am consuming selenium from a whole food vitamin. I am also consuming 3,000-6,000 mg of Vitamin C daily also.

My diet consists of organic veggies, nuts, seeds, fish and oysters. I drink 1 gallon of distilled water daily.

I am currently eating a ketogenic paleo type diet with a tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of butter with each meal. The rest of the meal is normally a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, green leafy veggies, salsa, Sea Salt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)