CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is salt really healthful and not poisonous?

knowledge seeker Views: 710
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 782,859

Re: Is salt really healthful and not poisonous?

It is definitely hazardous to not take in Sea Salt .

I highly recommend everyone read the books below..what I have read so far has given me hope that I have found an answer to what is going on with me and my ills I have many of the things he says are helped by his protocol of enough wster and Sea Salt . =I have been on this three days and my blood glucose was over 500 every morning and went to the 300s going lower every day and today was 211. A drop of nearly 300 points and more than half what it was. Not sure if this will continue but am going to try and see what happens.

I am also feeling a little more mentally fit, energetic and happier in these 4 days of drinking half my wight in water with the right amount of Sea Salt . I have not really anything else to account for this.

I have been reading the book your body's many cries for water and his other book obesity, Depression and cancer: their common cause and cure by Dr Batmanghelidj and am so impressed by his 40 plus years of study of water and sea salt and believe it is essential to health.

He says it is the cause of cancer and explains why as well as so many other modern ills. Dehydration within the cells and lack of what he calls free water have many detrimental effects on the body. Free water is water that is not tie dot a specific organic ask and can be called on for other uses as needed.

With out a good unrefined sea salt (Raymond's real salt, Celtic sea salt or Himalayan pink salt) our emergency reserves will not work and the body will suffer.

he explains we have two oceans in the body one outside the cells and one inside and that 75% of americans are dehydrated, Dry mouth id the last sign and most modern disease are actually earlier sign and symptom of dehydration not diseases as they are labeled but results of lack of water. when we do not take in enough water, histamine is one thing in charge of putting the water to the most important places and organs like the brain and liver and shuts off water to less important areas. One of these is the blood marrow and thus it causes loss of immune function that leads to cancer by not being able to make the immune system cells as it usually does.

The body can force at least some water from the outside reserves into the cells if and only if salt is present.

We need salt and the 80 minerals it contains to repair along with the water, the damages of dehydration.

he says that the water contained in things like soft drinks, coffee, tea and even juice will not take the place of pure water so there is not enough in only juices but one does drink 17 juices on gerson so maybe there is enough useable water but it is best to drink water pus juices for healing.

if you go without sea salt, the right amount of water or use mostly other drinks, you are causing disease in yourself.

Dr Lorraine Day --who is mentioned in his book on obesity, Depression and caner- and who was dying of cancer and tried Gerson along with 17 other alternate health protocols without success credits Dr Batmanghelid's research and books with saving her life saying in interviews "I cold not have gotten well without Dr Batmanghelidj's work" and told him in person it was the pivotal thing that helped save her life.

Regular salt however make you worst not better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)