CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please!

Views: 6,127
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,231,786

Re: Help please!

On line bullying is not educating or teaching. Cyber bullying is against the law. Sometimes people call people names to try and look popular and big but you achieved none of these things. Life is about giving and taking and you walked away from the argument when I posted about Wikipedia, you lost the argument about rife machine and that is why you walked away because the truth is on Wikipedia about royal rife. If you don't believe me look at Wikipedia Royal rife and then tell people where the real evidence is for this because anyone who owns an internet site can write wonderful testimonials. People will try anything in desperation and I think the people who got better from sitting in front of a 9 volt battery, wiring, switch and a couple of short copper tubes would have got better anyway. There is nothing to support it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)