CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please!

earth2heaven Views: 7,766
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,231,847

Re: Help please!

google rife machine candida. you will see a site from a woman name Margaret Munn. She is true a healer , she helped me cure myself. Now i will say i do not agree with some of her ways, as she charges money for advice. I give them for free.

You can buy used rife machine on ebay.com, if you can't afford rife machine atleast buy a zapper. If you really want to heal yourself, buy a rife machine. Worst case scenario you can resell it on ebay.

But like i said before do your research on the rife machine , i know what a life changing machine it is. Dr Royal Rife was a genius. I cannot stress this enough , it will change your life if you buy this machine. I make absolutely no money from this , what would i have to gain? Even with the rife machine you will have to run over 600 different frequencies because candida is a very smart bug and can adapt. That is why anti fungals will never kill it , because it will become immune to every anti fungal you try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)