CureZone   Log On   Join
Your film fully confirms my prev observations

maybelle180 Views: 3,770
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,230,924

Your film fully confirms my prev observations

Saw enough. I hope you'll post it on my site...or give me permission to do so. Nice pics, excellent at showing the following: (IMHO) from what I've seen under my own scopes:

Black segments of any sort or size should be considered the equivalent of "tapeworm-like segnments" meaning they are each full-fledged worms.

I have spoken with many people and seen the hair invagination with my own eyes so I know I'm correct in saying that some pathogen is able to infect the hair (live or dead hair) and "make it his/her own" so to speak, so now the hair is a part of her or him, and can be moved by him/her, to some degree.

The little specks of goo opaque white, like tiny boogers...are, in fact, larvae. One in vid has the audacity to looks like a little frog. Cute. Not.

I call them larvae, but they are much bigger than the single-celled egg I have mentioned prior. I think I saw either on jan smiths or lymephotos page, the egg-larva attached to a yolk-like thing after hatching, suggesting that they do have a form of sustenance until they get bigger than one cell. This is extremely important, since they must have sustenance until they encounter something to infect.

RECALL. No matter WHAT we call them, as a one celled organism, they have literally an instant, once removed from moisture (think: applying baking soda powder to a bite, or turning on a fan in the room...they dehydrate REALLY QUICKLY)...in an instant, they are a fleck of dust that can do nothing except sit on your bedroom floor. If you vacuum her a$$ up, it's over.

But, the ones who have managed to commandeer a HAIR, have a greater chance of being picked up by your moist foot, etc, since they have greater surface area, and may have avoided the vacuum, you follow? So yes, the hairs wave, like little hitchikers. And they stick to us like glue when we are wet. Instant application of talcum/baby powder after bath eleminates their ability to grab ahold imho. Probably a big aspect of maintaining a natural barrier.

Anyway, those larvae ARE gooey/sticky....look up pathogen adhesion on Goggle scholar, it'll scare you. But their adhesiveness is easily as noticeable as the "waving" mentioned by mr #190036, if not way more so, at least for me.

Apologies, I stopped early on your vid, I lasted almost a minute ...so pardon me if I go off track here...I've seen hooks,...which morgie hasn't? that tells us how the goo adheres to a host and hence get the opportunity to grow and multiply on the skin, aiming for areas of moisture (think mouth, nose, anus) or injured, broken skin to gain access to the interstitial space which is the cheapest supply of glucose and salts that is imaginable. Yes, you'll find lots of things inside wounds. Nitemares. I hope this helps...I only watched one minute, my bugs are still very averse to my viewing it.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)